MIPIM 2020 will open for business on March 10, in Cannes.
The health and safety of everyone attending the event is our number one priority. We are continually monitoring developments and following the latest guidance from local, national and international authorities and the World Health Organization as it relates to travel to MIPIM and clients’ on-site experience.
We are also working with the City of Cannes and the Palais des Festivals venue in Cannes to put in place measures that will evolve as required and which currently include:
- Communication of World Health Organization (WHO) recommendations regarding hand, respiratory and best hygiene practices, available online by clicking here, with reminders onsite (signage, dedicated staff training),
- Strengthened collaboration with local partners (airport, hotels, City of Cannes) to ensure vigilance and health/safety processes,
- Reinforced medical team at the venue,
- Increased standards of hygiene and cleanliness in the venue, including hand disinfectant gel in all public zones within the Palais des Festivals,
- Additional support to exhibitors who wish to adopt specific hygiene measures for their stands.
MIPIM welcomes all clients who are not affected by national or local travel restrictions. Travel advice and entry guidelines vary from country to country. MIPIM attendees are encouraged to check the latest travel advice and entry guidelines for the country to which they wish to travel before making arrangements. Several countries have imposed travel restrictions to and from mainland China.
In France, a specific “reception service” for travelers exists at Roissy Charles de Gaulle (Paris) airport for flights from China, Hong Kong SAR and Macao SAR. This service is provided by approved civil security association personnel, in conjunction with the airport medical staff and reinforced by medical and paramedical professionals reporting to the Ministry of Health.(Source: French Institute of Public Health Surveillance).
We are monitoring the situation continuously, including the developments in Italy, to ensure that MIPIM attendees have a safe and productive stay in Cannes.
We look forward to seeing you in Cannes at MIPIM 2020.
The MIPIM Team».