Adding to the recent openings in China and the Maldives, Raffles has also developed a smart and strategic growth plan which will see the luxury brand add a number of new and exciting hotels, resorts and mixed-use projects to its global portfolio over the coming years.
· – Scheduled for opening in 2020, 101-room Raffles Udaipur will be the brand’s first hotel in India. Modelled after a palace, the hotel is set on a private island on the Udaisagar Lake in this stunning and romantic region known as the “Venice of the East”. With spectacular vistas of lake, hillside and a neighbouring 400-year old temple, Raffles Udaipur is truly set to be an oasis for the well-travelled.
· – Raffles Jaipur, set to open by 2022, is a 55-room hotel being built at Kukas in the city of Jaipur, near popular tourist destinations such as Amer Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Nahargarh Fort and Jal Mahal palace. Secluded private residences and courtyards will join a larger complex that presently houses a hotel – Fairmont Jaipur – from one of Raffles’ sister brands, Fairmont Hotels Resorts. The development is planned as a discreet destination where guests will feel pampered and privileged.
· – Raffles The Palm Dubai, with its 125 hotel rooms and suites, will enjoy a coveted position at the tip of the Palm archipelago, providing 360 degree views of the Jumeirah coast and the Arabian Gulf. With planned opening in 2021, the hotel will be the tallest structure on Palm Jumeirah at almost 260 meters high. The property will also offer 359 branded residences.
· – Scheduled to open in 2021, Raffles Boston Back Bay Hotel & Residences is shaped by the creative and intellectual spirit of Boston, one of the most captivating cities in the United States. Located in the historical heart of the city, it promises to be a welcoming oasis of refined elegance in a striking new 33-story building. The project includes a distinctive 147 room hotel as well as 146 exquisitely appointed branded residences.
· – Currently under development, Raffles London will reside within the Old War Office building on Whitehall. The property is being transformed into a flagship Raffles hotel featuring 125 rooms and suites, restaurants, spa and 85 private residences.
Raffles Hotels & Resorts boasts an illustrious history and some of the most prestigious hotel addresses worldwide. In 1887, Raffles Singapore set the standard for luxury hospitality, introducing the world to private butlers, the Singapore Sling and its enduring, legendary service. Today, Raffles continues this tradition in leading cities and lavish resort locales, enchanting travellers with meaningful experiences and service that is both gracious and intuitive. Connoisseurs of life choose Raffles, not merely for its aura of culture, beauty and gentility, but for the extraordinary way they feel when in residence with Raffles. Each Raffles, be it Paris, Istanbul, Warsaw, Jakarta or the Seychelles, serves as a venerated oasis where travellers arrive as guests, leave as friends and return as family. Raffles is part of Accor, a world-leading augmented hospitality group offering unique and meaningful experiences in 4,800 hotels, resorts, and residences across 100 countries.
Source : Company