The winners will be selected by both MAPIC delegates voting in Cannes for projects of their choice and by the jury. The winners will be selected combining delegates’ votes cast on-site (30%) and the jury’s own votes (70%).
The MAPIC Awards jury is composed of influential personalities from the sector:
· Mayte LEGEAY, Senior Asset Manager Europe, Resolution Property (UK)
· Alain BOUTIGNY, Editor-in-chief, Sites Commerciaux (France)
· Edoardo FAVRO, CEO, RES Srl – Real Estate Strategist (Italy)
· Steffen FRIEDLEIN, Managing Director Leasing, ECE Projektmanagement (Germany)
· Ana GUEDES DE OLIVEIRA, Executive Director Developments, Sonae Sierra (Portugal)
· Isabelle HERVOUET, Group Director of Digital, Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield (France)
· Barry HUGHES, Design Director, Benoy (USA)
· Anders LILJENSTOLPE, Managing Director Russia & CIS, JLL (Russia)
· Charles READ, Managing Director, Blooloop (UK)
· Stefan SJÖSTRAND, Global Commercial & Digital Manager, Ingka Centres (Sweden)
· Fabien STUTZ, Senior Director Real Estate & Store Construction EMEA, Nike (The Netherlands)
· Wilson TAN, Chief Retail Innovation Officer, CapitaLand Group (Singapore)
· Justin TAYLOR, Co-Founder, P-Three (UK)
The winners will be revealed on Thursday 14th November 2019 .