AXA IM Alts,acting on behalf of clients, and VINCI Immobilier, delegated project manager, announce the delivery of Kimpton St Honoré Paris, a five-star hotel, located in the Opéra area of Paris’ 2nd arrondissement, straddling both Boulevard des Capucines and Rue Daunou.
Kimpton St Honoré Paris Hotel offers all the facilities of a luxury hotel, while delivering the “avant-gardiste” style of a boutique hotel: 149 bedrooms and suites, a spa with a gymnasium and an indoor swimming pool, a business center, a ballroom, a restaurant and a rooftop bar offering a panoramic view over Paris, the Opéra Garnier, Montmartre and the Eiffel Tower.
Historically designed by Frantz Jourdain, the building has been subject to a seven-year redevelopment project, including three years of refurbishment work. This major completion enabled the transformation of three former mixed-use office-led buildings into one building totaling 12,000 sqm.
The Art nouveau façade and the staircase, listed in the French Inventory of Historical Monuments, have been remodeled and enhanced by B&B Architectes.
Interiors have been designed by French architects: Charles Zana for the lobby, rooftop bar, bedrooms and suites which have been inspired by Art Deco aesthetics; Saguez & Partners agency for the spa and conference center; Humbert & Poyet for the California-inspired patio restaurant and bar with a veranda and a green wall.
Targeting an international audience, Kimpton St Honoré Paris is the first Kimpton® Hotels & Restaurants’ property in France. Created in 1981 in San Francisco, Kimpton® Hotels & Restaurants is the boutique hotels luxury brand of IHG (Intercontinental Hotels Group) with 74 hotels worldwide, including those most recently opened in Bangkok, Tokyo and Barcelona.
Data sheet :
- Investor & developer: AXA IM Alts
- Delegated project manager: VINCI Immobilier
- Operator: IHG (InterContinental Hotels Group)
- Brand: Kimpton® Hotels & Restaurants
- Architect: B&B Architectes
- Interior designers: Charles Zana, Saguez & Partners, Humbert & Poyet
- Total surface area: 12 000 sqm across 10 floors and 4 basement floors
- 149 bedrooms including 25 suites et 1 Presidential suite
- 49 parking spaces
- Certifications: targeting BREEAM Very Good
- Construction start date: March 2018
- Delivery date: June 2021
- Location: 25-29 Boulevard des Capucines – Paris 2nd arrondissement, France
Source : AXA IM Alts