Hampton by Hilton, Hilton‘s upper-midscale brand and longtime category leader, announced the opening of 15 new properties, including Hampton Inn by Hilton Petaluma in California, Hampton by Hilton Antwerp Central Station in Belgium and Hampton Inn by Hilton Monterrey Apodaca in Mexico. The latest openings bolster the brand’s global portfolio of more than 2,345 properties.
The recent openings solidify Hampton’s strong international footprint, with 11 new hotels outside of the U.S. joining the portfolio, including brand firsts in Belgium, Northern Ireland and Munich, as well as seven new properties in China, where Hampton has the fastest growing pipeline of any international hospitality brand.
“Hampton’s consistent, best-in-class performance has been a driving force behind our continued growth and is one of the main reasons Entrepreneur recently recognized our brand among the Top Franchises of the 21st Century,” said Shruti Gandhi Buckley, global head, Hampton by Hilton. “Our strong reputation for delivering a quality, value-driven lodging option to guests has also helped propel our brand forward, reflected by our robust pipeline of 610 hotels, the highest in brand history.”
Spotlight Property Openings:
Rounding out a strong first half of the year, Hampton by Hilton welcomed several openings across the globe, including:
- Hampton Inn by Hilton Marathon – Florida Keys:
- The property is located in the heart of the Florida Keys, near local attractions such as the Dolphin Research Center and Sombrero Reef Marine Sanctuary. Guests can refresh in the hotel’s oceanfront pool, spa, and at the full-service Tiki Bar, serving delicious drinks and food.
- Hampton Inn by Hilton Petaluma:
- Set within the historic Petaluma Silk Mill, which was built in 1892, this adaptive re-use hotel in Sonoma County, California is in close proximity to an abundance of stores, restaurants and breweries near Downtown Petaluma.
- Hampton by Hilton Antwerp Central Station:
- The brand’s first property in Belgium offers guests modern accommodations including 63 optional Shabbat rooms and amenities like kosher breakfast and Digital Key. The hotel is surrounded by shopping and dining venues and local attractions including the Diamond District and Cathedral of Our Lady.
- Hampton by Hilton Monterrey Apodaca:
- The first dual-brand Hampton and Homewood Suites by Hilton property in Mexico, ideally located near Plaza La Fe, with convenient access for a drive to downtown Monterrey and attractions such as Santa Lucia riverwalk.
- Hampton by Hilton Munich City West:
- Part of the brand’s growing presence in Germany, and a first for the brand in the Bavarian Capital, this new, modern hotel is situated near local businesses, shops and Marienplatz, the central square.
Additional U.S. openings include Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Atlanta-Buckhead Place in Georgia and Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Rocky Hill-Hartford in Connecticut. The brand also opened Hampton by Hilton Belfast City Centre in the United Kingdom and seven new locations in China.
Source : Company