Today, Pan-European real estate investment manager, Tristan Capital Partners, has announced at MIPIM that its Funds completed €5 billion of transactions in 2021 – a 92% increase compared to 2019. The figures include c.€500m of real estate debt, originated through Tristan’s “TIPS One” Fund which was launched in 2021, extending the firm’s Funds series to cover core-plus, value-add / opportunistic and debt.
Deal highlights from 2021:
- The acquisition of the Project Mont portfolio – the largest transactions in Tristan’s history – comprising of 69 properties and a publicly listed entity, for €1billion;
- Launched Tristan’s ‘Income Plus’ Real Estate Debt Fund (TIPS One) and originated c.€500m of lending in five loans across Europe;
- EPISO 5 Fund completed the first acquisition of the hotel investment strategy with a 261-key, four-star hotel located in Deansgate, Manchester, UK;
- Acquired 1,500 student housing beds in the UK in a joint venture partnership with Bricks Group, and
- Strengthened our exposure in key European markets including the Nordics, and France significantly growing our AUM.
Source : Company