Climate Action has launched the 11th edition of the Sustainable Innovation Forum, taking place across 5 days from the 16-20 November 2020.
We are calling on our global community to come together this November to meet, connect and share ideas on how we can collectively work to maintain and build momentum on climate action whilst the world still grapples with the global health crisis.
The week-long event covers:
Day 1 | 16 Nov: Climate Policy & Finance
Day 2 | 17 Nov: Energy Transition
Day 3 | 18 Nov: Future Mobility
Day 4 | 19 Nov: Industry Transition
Day 5 | 20 Nov: Land Use and Agriculture.
Attendees will hear from leading industry experts including:
Calls for Action from:
· Ban Ki-Moon, Former UN SecreSecretary-General, United Nations / The Elders
· David Kabua, President, Marshall Islands
· Kevin Rudd, Former Prime Minister of Australia
Expert Analysis from:
· Dr. Yasmine Fouad, Minister of the Environment, Arab Republic of Egypt
· Angela Wilkinson, CEO, World Energy Council
· Jennifer Morgan, Global CEO, Greenpeace
· Marco Lambertini, Global Director General, WWF International
· Diederik Samsom, Head of Cabinet to EVP First-Vice President Frans Timmermans, European Commission
· Francesco La Camera, Executive Director, IRENA
Source : Climate Action