Radisson Hotel Group today announces its Radisson Hotels Safety Protocol, a new program of in-depth cleanliness and disinfection procedures, in partnership with SGS, the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company.
The company has conducted a thorough review of all existing health and safety processes and worked with a team of experts to develop and validate additional protocols. These enhanced protocols, operational guidance and comprehensive health and safety procedures validated by SGS, will be adapted based on local requirements and recommendations, to ensure guests’ safety and peace of mind from check-in to check-out.
These guidelines include hand sanitizing stations at all entrances, the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and protective screens, enhanced and recorded cleaning and disinfection frequency, social distancing in all areas of its hotels, including in the Meeting & Event facilities, training in local, Centers for Disease Control, or World Health Organization recommendations and health guidelines, reiteration of food safety standards and comprehensive staff training. Radisson Hotel Group’s enhanced cleaning and disinfection guidelines have been developed in collaboration with global hygiene solutions provider, Diversey, by uniting best-in-class cleaning and hygiene solutions with reinforced protocols and patented technology designed for healthcare.
“At Radisson Hotel Group, we are committed to delivering a clean and safe environment for our guests and team members. The world has been fundamentally changed by COVID-19 so it is key that we strive to protect all who work, stay and partner with us as we re-open our doors to a new era of travel. To do this we have thoroughly examined all areas of the hotel experience, and we are proud to have partnered with SGS to create our Radisson Hotels Safety Protocol program.” says Federico J. González, CEO, Radisson Hospitality AB and Chairman of Radisson Hotel Group’s Global Steering Committee.
Radisson Hotel Group will soon be announcing an extension to its brand commitment which includes 20 Steps and an additional 10-Step protocol for Meetings & Events. The company expects to complete all the necessary operational details of this program over the next few weeks. Principles under consideration include:
- Increased cleaning and disinfection frequency of all hotel areas, paying special attention to high-touch items
- Stations installed with alcohol-based hand sanitizer and gloves at the front entrance and hotel public areas
- All room keys disinfected and presented safely upon check-in
- Express check-out process available for guests to minimize contact
- Cash-free methods of payments available and encouraged
- Door hangers displayed with cleaning and disinfection procedures in each room
- Comprehensive hygiene and preventions training programs for team members
- Team members provided with Personal Protective Equipment such as masks and gloves
Source : Company